Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's OK Thursday 2/23


Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...that one of my favorite lunches right now is peanut butter toast. Easy & delicious.

...that I have been slacking on blogging this week. I have an excuse. I blame it all on Dexter.

...that we just finished season one of Dexter. In less than a week. And we are hooked.

...that I went to visit a friend in the hospital yesterday (she is doing a five day study there) and I was overwhelmed by creepy and sad feelings. I don't like hospitals. Props to those who can work in them.

...to be worried about the health of your loved ones.

...to always wonder what dinner is going to be.

...to be annoyed when the sink is full and I force myself to do the dishes only to wake up glad that I already did them. Anyone else?

...to be excited about the green onion project I am doing- yes regrowing the roots! I'll let you know how it turns out...

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the blogging...sometimes I'm either in a funk or just have no clue what to say!! Dinner is on my mind as soon as I wakeup. So bizarre!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got super in to Dexter a couple of years ago but then we had to stop around season 5 when we caught up and didn't have the channel :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you.. i'm not a huge fan of hospitals so props to those that work there! :)

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.