Friday, November 18, 2011

Sponsor Swap

As a new blogger, I know how hard it can be to get the word out about your blog. I would love to do a sponsor "swap" with anyone interested. 

To participate you will need to create a "button" (100 x100 pixels) email it to me at Marriagefromscratch@gmail.com. Your button will then appear on the right side of my blog and my readers will then be led to your blog. When I receive your email, I will reply back with my button for you to place on your blog as well. 

The new sponsors will be up on my blog until January 1, since I am starting this in the middle of November.

Now, go ahead, create your button and send it my way! What a great way to grow your blog. Have a wonderful day. I am off to snuggle up with a warm cup of coffee while I wait to hear from YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.