Monday, November 14, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

On Saturday, it was most definitely not me who left the house to go pick up a prescription 30 minutes before the pharmacy closed. But then I did not make it a block from my house until I realized I didn't really need it that bad, and therefore I decided that I would rather stay home instead. So, I turned around and headed home. What a waste! I would never make such rash decisions.

It was not me who repeatedly told my husband that I loved his design skills better than mine after we created labels for our Christmas presents which I talked about in this post. They both turned out cute, but I was certainly not envious of how good Stephen's turned out.


In addition, it certainly was not me who went to Albertson's a second time yesterday when I found more "Twice the Value" coupons. I would never get excited about saving more money and getting things we needed over half off. Also, it was not my husband who refused to go back to the store with me on the second trip. He willingly came the first time but did not say no when I told him I was going back.

Image courtesy of Google Images.

What about you? What have you not been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.