Monday, January 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Thank you to Courtney of Courtney*Cakes for presenting me with this sweet award. Head on over to her blog and check it out! Thank you, Courtney for this award.

Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.

The rules are: 

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

My choices for the Liebster Blog Award are....

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you SO much!! How very sweet of you to think of my blog :) I've added your button to my "link" page on my blog if that's ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'm going to add your button to my page (as soon as I can figure it out!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome!!!! Thanks for introducing me to new blogs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :) Happy to have found your blog. Very cute! Love your header, such a great picture!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.