Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's OK Thursday 3/15


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

...that I am over-the-moon excited to learn how to sew! I am signing up for a once a week class in April and can't wait to learn!

...to be exhausted after working extra hours this week. Who can't wait for the weekend? Oh right, me.

...to be spending a lot of time shopping for the perfect grad present for hubby. I already know what I want to get him, I just have to read reviews and find the best brand.

...to actually be enjoying the rain today even though most people are complaining about it. We do live in Oregon. Breaking news: it rains here!

...that I am anxiously awaiting my afternoon cup (or two) of coffee that I am about to have.

...to have been slacking on my blog lately. I'm not really sure what I've been doing instead. Scrapbooking, I guess. And also hanging out with hubby when he isn't in his night class/ working his new job. I'm so proud of him! 


And now, back to enjoying the sound of the rain while the babies sleep.


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you get him!! I wish it would rain more around here. I love the rain when I don't have to be out in it doing things or going to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to sew!!! I want to make so many projects but I need to learn to sew first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the rain nice too, once in awhile. You should post a blog about what you've scrabooked! I need some motivation there...still a billion wedding photos that have no home. Oops. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on learning to sew...it definitely takes patience...I was going to make this cute passport holders and ended up not being able to sew WITH a sewing machine and gave up so mad props to you!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.