Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nice to Meet You

This is me with my husband, Stephen, back when we started dating in April of 2008.


He proposed to me in September of 2010, and I could hardly contain my excitement. Or my eagerness to begin wedding planning.



These are just a few of our engagement pictures which we had taken in the November. We love fall so naturally we thought it would be a great time to take these photos.







Now, fast forward ten months and you arrive at our wedding on July 30, 2011. Our wedding day ended up being one of the nicest days we had been blessed with so far during the summer. It was about 85 degrees and beautiful outside. We got married at a winery in front of 200 of our friends and family.



We are thoroughly enjoying married life living in the suburbs of Portland as a nanny and a chef. I'm so blessed to be enjoying life's adventures with my best friend.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.