Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's OK Thursday 2/9



Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...that I have been waiting all week for today because I have Friday off (yay, three day weekend!).

...that when I get a magazine subscription I don't find the time to read the magazines. I will this weekend..

...that I have let the dishes pile up the last couple of days.

...to want to  be somewhere tropical right now.

...to not understand how people don't drink coffee (or like it). I need my caffeine!

---------------------------------------------------

The From Scratch Friday linkup starts tonight! Get ready to come linkup anything creative that you have made such as recipes, crafts, and diy projects.






                       



7 comments:

  1. My magazines pile up too. I need to start making time to read them or cancel the subscription.

    I would also love to be somewhere tropical. 11 degrees just isn't very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up coffee 4 years ago but I still love the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling the same way! Today is my Friday and I'm ready to catch up on my reading!

    New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem with my magazine subscriptions. I subscribe to too many and then I never have the time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ALWAYS shocked when someone says they don't drink coffee!!
    And I'm also guilty of getting subscriptions and not getting around to reading the magazines! I'm trying to get better though! Luckily my favorite magazine comes up every few months as a $5 subscription on groupon, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your day off! I agree with all! I have a stock pile of magazines I plan on going through at some point this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.