Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am Blessed

So while I've been at work this week hubby has been home relaxing. He has two weeks off of school, and until today, I was enviously jealous of him. Well, I still am. But I found out I get 10 days off myself too! So, take that hubby. You get to hang out with me on your break next week! I am giddy with excitement. 

But with his time off, my sweet husband has been very thoughtful.

He made an amazing dinner last night. It was, like, yum, so good. 

Pot roast. Yummy sauce. Carrots, potatoes, and onions that soaked with the rest in the crock pot all day. Wow, he must really love me! I ate it all before I realized I didn't take a picture. Oops.

But the cutest part was that I stopped by the house and was asking him to make dinner. He told me he "didn't feel like cooking so he would see." But, as I walk into the kitchen I smell deliciousness and see the crock pot on the counter! He tricked me. He already had dinner going. What a keeper! I am blessed.

My chef-of-a-husband has been busy today preparing to make his mom's birthday dinner tomorrow night. He is going all out. I will be sure to show you the end results. 


1 comment:

  1. lol lance called me while I was away this weekend asking how to make stir fry. You ARE blessed ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.