Monday, December 5, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It certainly was not me who hid behind the bathroom door in the hall bathroom in hopes to scare my husband. And it was not my husband who squealed and laughed because he knew I was going to jump out and scare him. We are grown up and mature and never play such childish games.

I made these yummy Gingerbread Cookies on Sunday. However, it was not me who became so consumed in writing my blog post about our crazy Christmas Tree Adventure that I burned one pan of them. Nope! Not me! My husband did not look over at me and say "You took the cookies out of the oven, right? Because, if not, they are definitely burned by now." It was not me who opened the oven door to see smoking, black, crispy cookies. 

What about you? What have you not been doing? I'd love to read your posts if you would be so kind to leave your link for me. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.