Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays



I recently stumbled across an adorable blog called Brunch with Amber.

She holds a linkup on Thursdays called "It's Okay Thursday" which seemed fun, so I thought I'd join in!

It's OK...

...to be completely finished with your Christmas shopping when December rolls around.

....to "track" your new t.v. that is being shipped to you multiple times a day to figure out when it will arrive. 

...to be a couple minutes late to work after turning around, driving back home, and running inside to make sure I turned the stove off.

...to become annoyed when your husband can't seem to keep track of his travel mugs and you just bought him a new one (which he already lost...).

...to feel guilty that I don't have to dress up for work and to realize that it is a big deal when I wear jeans to work. Perks of nannying, I guess.

...that I planned to start working out with the husband last week and still haven't yet.

...that my home was sparkling clean on Monday and now it is quite opposite of clean.

What's OK with you today?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun blog hop - I'll have to participate sometime! :)

    I love that you turned around to make sure the stove was off! My kind of girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to have most of these "problems" on a weekly basis too. But hey, it's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about turning around to check on the stove...I do this about once a week with regards to my straightener!

    New Follower!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.