Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

...to wake up (extra) tired Thursday morning because of a fun date night to Zoolights the night before.





...to watch and wait for the mail man to arrive so I can explain that they stuffed my box and it wouldn't open.

...to wish today was Friday.

...to still have not sent out Christmas cards. Or purchased them yet. Oops! Better get on that...

...to have mixed feelings about my little (21 year old) brother getting accepted into the business school at my rival college. I'm proud. But, really?!

....to wake up ten minutes early for work and end up leaving five minutes late. Rare for me. I'm always early.


Head over here to learn more and linkup your own It's OK Thursday post.

2 comments:

  1. date nights are always an apporpirate excuse to be tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lights look so neat! Glad you had a great date night! Hopefully you can catch up on sleep on the weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.