Monday, November 14, 2011

Date Night: Home Style

Hubby and I  both had bad colds all last week. Nanny for three kids (under four, I must add), it was no surprise that Stephen and I both got sick shortly after the kiddos started spiking high fevers, snotty noses, and coughs.

We each had our fair share of vitamins, airborne, and tea throughout the week, and by the time Saturday night came we were feeling much better. However, we still felt like staying home on the couch and spending time together. So what did we do? 

We had a cheese and wine night, of course! It was a very fun at-home-date.


Stephen used his talent for food presentation to arrange the fruits, crackers, bread, and cheeses for us. 


I lit candles and we snuggled up and watched Friends for hours. It was a perfect evening.

I am blessed to be married to an amazing man who is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.