Friday, November 18, 2011

There's An App For That


It's true: I love my iPhone. I'm entered the smart phone world in February of this year, and I'm not sure how I lived all those years without one. It's hard to know where to begin when discussing the favorite things or uses for my iphone. However, the first feature that I instantly fell in love with was the fact that my phone would buzz when I had email. I no longer needed to log into my email on a computer to see if I had email. Wow how convenient! And instantly, I was hooked.

Other apps that have me hooked:

Facebook

The oppurtunity to stalk others in cyber world while the babies I watch are sleeping, or while I am at the gas station. Either one.

CouponSherpa

My favorite applications are ones aimed toward productivity. You see, I am a productive person and anything that helps me save money or get things done is grand. CouponSherpa allows you to search for coupons by retail store. I have often found myself in a store with my hubby saying "Well, let me see if I have a coupon for this store on my phone."

Instagram

When I take pictures I almost always use Instagram to edit them. Instagram allows you to take, edit, crop, and share photos instantly with friends. 

PicStitch

This application is super handy because when I take multiple pictures of the same thing or place they can all be made into a collage inside one photo. 

Groupon

Groupon is another app that's great. I can quickly check to see if there are any deals I could use around me and then move on with my day. I have actually purchased a few Groupons on y phone too (Britney Spears tickets for $20 was too good of a deal to pass up...).

Words with Friends

This game is fun! It allows you to create a screen name and play with friends (you're going down Kylee!) or it will match you up with a random opponent. I play this a lot when I am bored because it's a fun way to pass the time. I have even convinced my husband to make a screen name and once in awhile if I am lucky, he will play a game with me.

CNN

I recently downloaded The CNN app after hearing about it from a friend. It's handy because when there is breaking news it will flash up on the screen like a text with information about what just happened. I usually don't have the time or forget to watch the news, so this helps me stay connected to the world.


These are just a few reasons I love my phone. I'm interested to hear what apps you love (even if you don't have an iPhone!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.