Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thank Full

Our Thanksgiving was great. It was an awesome celebration of all we have to be thankful for. Hubby, my family and I are still in Idaho at my grandparents house. We spent the day relaxing and being together with family. 


Our feast consisted of turkey, ham, and many delicious sides (like the garlic mashed potatoes Stephen made).




We told stories and joked about who would be the first to spill their drink- something that always happens at meals in our family. 


After dinner we sat down for a family game of Apples to Apples. Then Friday morning my aunt, sister, and I headed out at 4:15 am for some Black Friday shopping. We went to Kohls, JCPennys, Macy's, Target, Shopko, and Fred Meyers. It was fun but when I was done I just wanted out. I lasted until 10 am when we went home for a nap! I am now completely finished with my Christmas shopping- well except for Stephen. 

Hope everyone had a memorable, relaxing Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.