Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Blank Because...

My friend Kylee did this and it seemed fun, so I thought I would do it too.

I'm weird because..
  • I will not eat any type of seafood. At all.
  • I love drinking herbal tea before bed.
  • I can't stand having dirty dishes in the sink.
  • I am very afraid of throwing up.
  • I love bleu cheese. It's one of my favorite things.
  • I love going to bed early and waking up late.
  • I absolutely love wine. Like alot.
  • I do not like cats. My family is full of non-cat people. So, when my sister got a kitten a couple months back it surprised us all (even my dad was surprised he let her get one). I have to admit though Tux, my sister's kitten, is pretty cute. 












I'm a bad friend because...


  • I don't always keep in touch as much as I should.
  • I don't always take initiative to make plans.
  • Sometimes I can be too honest.

I'm a good friend because...
  • I am supportive and caring.
  • I enjoy listening to others.
  • I want the best for those I love.
  • I'm not afraid to say the truth.

I'm sad because...
  • My grandma is sick and in the hospital. She has been in there for four days without any improvement.

I'm happy because...
  • I am road-tripping with my family to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving.
  • I have an amazing husband, supportive and loving family, and great friends.

I'm excited because...
  • The holidays are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.