Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I think it's almost time...

...to bust out the Christmas music! My husband and I have a favorite that we listen to every year:


We love to listen to Nat King Cole while we decorate the tree, sip hot tea on a chilly evening, open our gifts, or bake some delicious Christmas cookies. This particular music selection is special to Stephen because it is one that his mom has played every year since they were little. Christmas traditions are so important, and Stephen and I have already have built some together.

Last year, I picked up a copy of Michael Buble's Let it Snow album. It is great! His voice is calming and simply beautiful. 


I must admit that I have a guilty pleasure when it comes to Christmas music. It;s something I have listened to for the past ten (?) years now at Christmas time. The songs are fun, upbeat, and bring me back to the boy band days. 


Another great Christmas album? Taylor Swift's Sounds of the Season Holiday Collection. 


As Christmas approaches, these are some of the music selections that I will be singing along to. I am always eager to listen to new Christmas albums and find ones I love. What is your favorite Christmas music? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.