Monday, November 7, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


It was certainly not me who forgot about Daylight Savings when I went to bed Saturday night. I also was not extremely confused in my tired state when I woke up to find that my clock said it was after eight while my husband's said it was after nine!

It also definitely was not me who was bored out of my mind while my husband watched football all day on Sunday. I am a self-sufficient and have plenty to do on my own, so I would never complain about being bored all day.

I also did not accidentally put my husband's thermometer (for culinary school) through both the washer and dryer yesterday. I always make sure I check every single pocket of his clothes for hidden objects. It is also not me who is crossing my fingers all day today that it still works so we don't have to buy another one...

What about you? What have you NOT been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.