Friday, January 27, 2012

I Was Tagged!


Brandi from "Yee Wittle Things" tagged me in this super fun questionnaire.  Thanks for reading!

The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create
 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

12 Facts About Me:

1. I really dislike, and do not eat, seafood.

2.  My middle name is Noel which I love because I was born four days after Christmas.

3.  My husband was my best friend for almost a year before we dated. It was
 perfect because we were so close and shared everything before we even
 had any idea we would date.

4.  I was bit by a rattle snake (on my wrist) when I was six years old. 

5.  Family means the world to me. I am blessed to have three younger siblings
 whom I love very much. It is fun how it turned out: girl, boy, girl, boy.

6. My favorite tv shows are: Desperate Housewives (so sad it's ending),
 Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, and (most recent) Storage Wars.

7.  I love, love, love Twilight. 

8. I enjoy going to bed early and waking up late. I function the best with over 
10 hours of sleep..:)

9.  I love candy- anything not chocolate. Sour Patch Kids, Hot Tamales
Red Hots, Starbursts, Fruit Mentos, Etc.

10.  I have an obsession with candles. I love lights off and just using candle light. 
Very relaxing!

11.  I love painting my nails but then get frustrated when I absentmindedly start picking at it (and consequently chip them) soon after! 

12.  I can't wait to travel the world and see it all.

Brandi's Questions for Me:

1. What's a goal you've accomplished in life that you're most proud of?
This would have to be graduating from college with a double major in 1) Education and 2) Early Child Development. There were rough times and hard classes, but I am so proud that I did it! Now to pay off the loans..

2.  What's a goal that you WISH to accomplish that you haven't yet?
My major goal is to become a teacher. I will accomplish that...and I am willing to move to wherever I need to in order to find a job in the future!

3.  What is your go-to comfort food when needed?
Something with cheese. Actually, I am not sure I have just one go-to food. I love Slurpees on a hot summer day or even if I just feel like something sweet
 anytime of the year.

4.  Do you sleep on the left side, right side or middle of the bed?
Right side.

5.  If you had $1 000 000 to donate to any charity, which would you
choose and why?
I would find a charity to donate the money to that funds research for cancer cures (especially for children).  

6.  What is your favourite room in your house and why?
It's a toss up between our bedroom and the living room. I would have to say our bedroom- it's relaxing & peaceful and where I get to start and end each day with my hubby.

7.  If you were stranded on an island, what ONE item would you wish to have with you?
Pretending that I would have a way to charge it, I'd bring my iPhone. I was going to say some type of food, but that would just be eaten up. My iPhone would allow me to stay connected with those I love and provide me with hours of entertainment ;)

8.  If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
Longer life, money (so that it wouldn't be an concern, ever), and 3 more wishes!

9.  What's your favourite season of the year and why?
Summer! I love laying by the pool and the sunshine just puts me in a great mood!

10.  Are you a coffee or tea person?
Coffee, coffee, coffee. However, at night I do like to drink herbal tea.

11.  Are you a pet person?  If so, what's your favourite pet to have?  If not, why?
Yes and no. I like dogs, but we don't have any. I can't stand cats though...(sorry...). I had many pets growing up: fish, hamsters, gerbals, bunnies, lizards, etc. I think hubby and I will get a dog sometime in the next couple of years.

12.  What is your most cherished, sentimental item you own?
From my husband, my most cherished item is my wedding ring because it represents our love and the bond we made to each other. Another very sentimental thing to me though is my baby book that my mom put together throughout my life. It holds some special memories such as hair from my first haircut and stories about me as a baby.


My Tags:  

Kylee at Kylee Noelle
Bridget at Four & Friends
Courtney at Courtney Lane
Maranda at Cupcakes Dance Like Sugar Plums
Jamie at Making Mama Happy
Brielle from Him & Her
Elisabeth La Vita e Bella
Trisha at Mama T and Baby E
Ariel at A Dreamer's Daze
Heather at Notes from the Nelsons
Karajean at Not a Couple's Blog
Sara at The Hinton Hookup

My Questions for You:

1. What is the last movie you watched?
2. Where were you born?
3. What's your favorite thing to cook?
4. What is your most favorite trip you have taken?
5. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
6. How many kids do you have or want to have?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. What's something embarrassing/funny that has happened to you recently?
9. Do you prefer cats or dogs? why?
10. What's your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. What is one goal you have for your future?

Please leave your post link in a comment for me so I can come check out the answers to your questions! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh cool! My nanny/married friend :) I saw this on someone else's blog and hoped I would get tagged eventually. so thank you! I can't wait to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with your #9! Those are my favorite candies too! I just filled out something similar- you can check it out here:
    http://notesfromthenelsens.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-game-of-tag.html

    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.