Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's OK Thursday 1/26

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Thursday again and I am, once again, linking up with Amber and Neely 

 It's OK....

...that I found this delicious Orange Creamsicle smoothie on Pinterest and convinced hubby to make it with me (minus the sugar....and it's delicious without). I wanted to post the picture but it's not letting me..

...that our lease is up very shortly and we have yet to find time to go in and re-sign our contract. Whoops. Looks like we need to get on that..

...that I love having Tuesdays off because when I go back to work on Wednesdays the week is already over halfway finished!

...that it took us calling Blockbuster every day for about three weeks to try to get our hands on a copy of What's Your Number. We finally watched it last night and it was pretty entertaining!

...that I am REALLY excited and already planning our trip to Disneyland  this spring/summer even though right now we really can't afford it. By then hopefully we can..:)

...that I love having this outlet to write and make new friends in my corner of the bloggy world. 

...that I was super excited to host my first linkup (Wordless Wednesday) AND have over 60 people linkup. Very fun!

...that I caught myself talking in my sleep to my hubby while we were at the beach last weekend. This is not the first time it's happened and woken me up, but it is always fun to laugh about it the next morning!

What's OK with you this week??

8 comments:

  1. Mmm Orange Creamsicle smoothie sounds delicious! And I talk in my sleep too, apparently. Or so I've been told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Your comments are no reply, but I wanted to let you know thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks fot stopping by my blog :)

    congrats on your successful first link-up,i will have to swing by next week for it!

    cute blog,by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having this outlet too! I actually just wrote today about how much I've enjoyed making friends through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An orange creamsicle smoothie sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that orange smoothie pinned on Pinterest as well! hehe. I can't wait to make it, sounds good! I'm also enjoying the bloggy world ;)

    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.